Sunday, November 21, 2010

No. 004 *Oooh. Ahh. Mui Mui

I am so enchanted by the image below from Elle Russia, Mui Mui collection (May 2010 I believe....). I found myself up a , sitting on the wood floor of my new little flat in Venice Beach, scribbling away with markers. Then Paint. Then metallic pens. Having worked for a few years out school in commercial design... (think cold, sleek, "cool") I have found myself surprisingly delighted by all the frivolity and excess of hospitality/hotel design. It feels warm and extravagant. I want to pile up in fux fir, gold jewelry, glitter and sparkle, anything excess. Yes Please. It's like eating chocolate.  I love love love.  Please excuse the grainy iphone photo... Add new camera to my list of 'to buys...'

*Note to self... eventually... consider buying furniture for the new apartment. While my- just moved to Los Angeles on your own... budget has left my new home a bit bare bones, my back is in drastic pain after all that craning. Ah well! Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget