Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No. 011 *Unfinished Painting


Don't you just hate those projects you start and have yet to finish? That guilty feeling that you pretend you're not feeling?? I wake up every morning and see this unfinished painting of mine and it's getting on my nerves. It's a fairly large piece. I turn it face to the wall so I don't have to look at it sometimes ;). I want to finish it... but I just cant put my finger on what's missing? I'm thinking a deeper darker background... It's evolving every time I DO work on it... Anyhow.

Good luck with all of your unfinished projects today...

4 comments:

{jami @ i m a g i n e} said...

Jessica,
Thank you SO much for your kind words on my blog, Imagine. We do have some stuff in common! Very cool. What state did you move from? I checked out your online portfolio and was blown away! You do amazing work! I'd love to meet you sometime. We have a design/style LA blogger group and we meet every so often. Here's the link to the FB account: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=156269944391084

I hope you're having a lovely week!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Oh it's lovely! Turn it back around! So happy to meet you, xo

The Zhush said...

Its amazing as is, but if you say its not finished...then as the artist I trust your vision. Can't wait to see the finished version! Please post!:)

Michaela said...

Goodness, girl, you are talented!! Loving your work and your blog. Glad I found you (: I know what you mean about it not being finished...I love painting and sometimes even paintings I've finished and hung I will walk by and think "oh, I could have done this..." That's how it is when you're an artist! You are going great places with this talent, though! Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget