Saturday, January 1, 2011

No. 016 *2011 Shake the DUST

Happy New Year! Here's to kissing 2010 goodbye- all things lovely, ugly, and dusty that is brought us. I am so happy to be living in California, and the new life and experiences that I have here! And I'm not the type to believe that things are different now that we've added a 1 to the back of our calendar year, but I DO think that it is a good time to get excited about where we are headed in 2011. I'm also not a firm believer in New Years Resolutions (I've actually never made one...) so I am not going to stress about new habits or changes. What about getting rid of a few though? Time to shake some dust? I'm so nice to other people. I really have such compassion for them... I don't expect them to be perfect- why can't I be that nice to myself? So here's to shaking (at least a little!) of that in 2010. When thinking about me--- little less judgy, a little less mean. a little less fear and a little more free.




How about you? Any dust you need to shake as we enter into 2011? Here's to a wonderful New Year...


6 comments:

things that sparkle said...

Love the idea of shaking some dust. Happy New Year to you!! And cheers to not making resolutions! Thank you so much for your sweet comment today.

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

What a stunning blog you have and thanks so much for stopping by Nero!
Is there any way that I can follow you?
Cheers, Alcira

nerocrhonicles.com

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Ok! Got it! Disregard the question ;)
Alcira

Michelle Elisabeth said...

love the sparkler photograph, so festive!

tilly | maison said...

you know i am loving all these sparkles and thinking about shaking things up myself. happy new year!

La Boheme said...

Beautifully said! I hope 2011 brings you all that you are asking for. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget