Thursday, January 13, 2011

No. 022 *ONE BLUE B A B E

Wednesday… ick. Today I am one sick bird. I hate calling into sick, so I stress for 45 minutes this morning over the ‘proper’ procedure of doing so at my new job. Is it an actual phone call these days? Can you just shoot them an email? Why do I suddenly feel like a twelve year old asking for money? Shoot. I have been working there for going on five months now, but I still feel like a total rookie. Hard as I work (and I do work work work) I am a drop in the ocean I end up emailing- it’s 2011 right? **sigh.


Slowing down for a day is baffling. We keep our weeks running at 200%. We’re stuffing more and more in there lately and our schedules are looking like those cheap overstuffed pillows where the fluff is coming out beyond the seams. Extra time is confusing. I usually run to wind down and without my daily dose I’m spun like a top with no where to spin. What do I do? Lost myself (thanks to you lovelies) in blogland inspiration. Found a few new favorites below…A perfect pick me up for a blue day. (Found these gems over at Designismine who's blog I fell in love with today... no really I told them so...)

Anyone else find it's hard to slow down these days? It's easy to ignore until you have to stop running...
Here's to a healthier feeling Friday...
Xo Jessica Rae

1 comment:

tilly | maison said...

i'm with you - sitting still just feels wrong. i am constantly going, going, going. feel better soon! (and don't worry, i'm all about the email-in-sick method too.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget