Monday, January 17, 2011

No. 024 *Black and GOLD Wish list

I normally don't do clothing posts but this weekend I was browsing around and really fell in love with a couple of things. It probably doesn't take long looking at {lovely ugly} to see I'm obsessed with black and gold. I'm in love with a detailing and feminine metal touches...I'm a lady. Classy yeah? A few of my favorite  new things that I'm jonesing for... from the lovely Michael Kors, Anthro, and Jcrew- Stripes, Jacket, Boots... Too bad they will most likely be staying on my wishlist... Oh my goodness would I love one of those gold watches... Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

things that sparkle said...

Ohh that watch is so much fun!

manuel said...

you are way too sweet to me always jess! thanks! love the gold watches too!

Heidiopia said...

love the watches with the rope detailing and {confession} I bought a striped sweater this weekend-- couldn't resist!

daily mix LA said...

such great picks! i love black and gold myself.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet