Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No. 028 *NEW Painting- Sneak Preview


So, it is not finished yet but here is a preview of my latest painting. I'm in love with Lee Bul's Sternbau pieces right now. They are so overloaded with crystal and metallic this drapery bohemian way. It's like he took fistfuls of crystal and threads of chain- threw them up in the sky and they clung there. I can't get enough. At the risk of making my painting look ridiculous see below for my inspiration. Also, in exciting news, I am starting an Etsy to begin selling my pieces~~ More to come!! XO Jessica Rae


9 comments:

Captivated by image said...

So beautiful!! And your own Etsy shop, congratulations :)

Heidiopia said...

So exciting!! congratulations on your shop! Can't wait to see what else you have in store. :)

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Gorgeous,

I love the fixture and the painting.
Looking forward to your etsy site.
Congrats, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

The Zhush said...

I too love the fixture and the painting! So excited to have found you!

soisses said...

W O W - i`m really in LOVE with this lamp!!!! amazing!!! and i also have to tell you, that i am impressed of your painting.

nice, that i found your blog - i will come back =)

crystal glamour said...

love it so much!amazing :)

my first giveaway ends on 28th: Hard Candy makeup products:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

{jami @ i m a g i n e} said...

You really do such nice work!! Just sent you a Pinterest invite!

xo -jami

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see your other works!!

CessOviedo said...

Wow I'm impressed, this is so beautiful, great talent you have!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget