Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No. 030 *It's a Modern Love Affair

Keep cool my babies, I haven’t gone completely traditional on you. I’m sure you’ve noticed my recent obsession with all things ornate, embellished, (and okay… sometimes a bit over the top!) but it’s not all gold and crystal over here. My emersion into the lux hospitality design has me charmed- but a girl can’t forget her first love.


Here modern makes a return- swaggering in like one cool black cat- and it’s making me giddy again. Even if it has mid-century roots this line feels fresh and new. The “Black Series” from Walter Knoll has such confident, timeless lines it has me falling in love all over again. Sometimes it’s good to hold onto you past.

What do you think; can we keep the old, the new, and mix the two?


2 comments:

soisses said...

hab mich soeben verliebt. MIST! dabei hab ich schon so viele stühle ;-)

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

Knoll chairs are an indisputable icon. Their design is a perfect testimony to the enduring style of simplicity. Gorgeous!

-xoxo Noe ADELLA AVENUE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget