Friday, February 11, 2011

No. 033 *My Design Life- Let's Get Personal

Do you ever feel like you've gone undercover on the bloggosphere? Okay, I get it, (I really do!) but I also think it’s fun to get a glimpse into the daily life of a designer. On that note, below are some images for some designs I was pulling for yesterday, a boys suite in a international villa ( the client is super conservative so it was great opportunity to throw in some color with rug and accent fabrics- as well as some custom Jonathan Adler furniture. Also, a little glimpse at my apartment in historic Denver- which I totally miss. Do you like getting a personal look at the designer behind the blog? Or is it better to stay a little more mysterious??


Happy Friday lovelies!









5 comments:

manuel said...

heart this post!

daily mix LA said...

adore these photos!

Ann said...

nice post...
those are really nice fabrics and love the patterns.

soisses said...

i think you know, that i love interieur and all that stuff. so i LOVE that pics of your home. and it looks amazing! like what i see.

so, i want to see more.

see you.

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

I like your style boards for the boys suite--would love to the the spot where the yellow fabric ends up!

I like a bit of the personal, especially seeing other creative sides of people.

Beautiful photos.

-xoxo Noe ADELLA AVENUE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget