Saturday, February 12, 2011

No. 034 *Ta-da! New From Little Miss {Lovely Ugly}


I guess I can't stop painting lately. Here's today's work- 18 x 24 arcylic on canvas. Don't you just LOVE the iphone picture quality too? I'm dying for a decent digital camera.... Anyhow~ I can only assume that I've been stressed lately because it's become a nervous habit to eat, workout, eat, paint.... or eat :) haha. Anyhow~ I'm working on putting together a collection to start showing art galleries around Los Angeles. I'm dying to find all the hip new places and see what can happen. I know,  in LA- aka the land of everyone is talented and more beautiful than you--- it's a little dreamy eyed, but a girl can...dream right? I want to be selling more of my work, I want my art to be a part of other peoples lives too. My 25 birthday is in less than two weeks, and this year, my goal is to really go for it and not be held back by any insecurities. I mean, I figure the worst they can do is say no... or laugh at me... or...be really rude and make me feel like a total poof. I'm down for the challange. I want to get my work out there, I hope other people can love on it as much as I do.

Do you guys have any hip galleries you've been to or heard of in Los Angeles?

Just for fun here some photos during le process... are above

4 comments:

things that sparkle said...

Wow its absolutely incredible. You are so talented. Wish I knew galleries to recommend, but sadly I dont. Any one of them would be lucky to have your work though!

cnicole photodesign said...

I really love these. They're so amazing. And if it's just iPhone quality I can only imagine how great the paintings are in person.

jenna ♥ a little blue said...

wow your work is amazing. love love love!

beachbungalow8 said...

i like the in between phases just as much. the middle shot, is really nice with all of the freens. It's so nice to get on an inspirational roll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget