Monday, February 14, 2011

No. 035 *A Very Irene Suchoki Valentines

Follow my blog with bloglovin

For those of you celebrating great love, and those of you ( like me <3 ) who can only remember it, here is wishing you a Happy Valentines Day from Lovely Ugly. Commercial holiday or not, it is still worth a mention, because this girl isn't bitter- we are all very loved indeed. I hope you enjoy your day celebrating with your sweetie (or with a new pair of nude heels (oi...) ). I'm not much for pink but I thought these images via Irene Suchoki caught the mood. If you haven't visited her before, be sure to check out her work. Very lovely. Have a wonderful monday... I hope someone brings you flowers.
xo Jessica Rae

3 comments:

Carolina Eclectic said...

Great photos! Happy Valentine's day:)

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

LOVE these photo's, thanks for sharing!! Your Valentine spirit sounds good:)

BEcatwalk said...

these pictures are beautiful!!!!

im followin u now!

please check my blog

http://becatwalk.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget