Thursday, February 17, 2011

No. *036 DIY FAVORITES!

Do yourself a favor and pop over to Design Sponge DIY projects page . I can't get over what great projects are on there. I'm so in love with these coffee filter flowers, shipping popcorn lamp shade, and nightstands with added details. I'm posting a few images of my favorite ones below, but there is a whole bunch of budget friendly design/arts/craft projects that I just loved and I know you will too. Check them out!

Have any other great DIY resources? Let me know!
xo Jessica Rae





3 comments:

pop pop portraits said...

I want the doily bowl!

oomph. said...

oh my, the lamp shade is simply fabulous. love the ideas and inspiration. thanks for sharing!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

soisses said...

fantastic beauties...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget