Monday, February 28, 2011

No. 039 *Candice Olson (Totally Divine!)

Happy Monday! Wow it was touch and go there for a while but I'm back and I've missed you guys. So, we just finished up on our hotel project in Asia (once I pdf 3,000,000 pages of spec books today- yikes...) and my 25 birthday came and went- Thank you for all of the lovely birthday wishes! Here is to a great new year continuing to move up and onwards. So... why not start it with Candice Olson!

"OOHHHHH CANDICE!" I don't know how many times we've said this at the office, laughing that we have fallen in love with one of her prints, wallpapers, fabrics, AGAIN. Seriously- it's almost annoying. She knows her neutrals, metallics, and baby blues unlike any other designer. I think I'm going to select this rug for a client presentation today- seriously- check out more of her products here. Lovely lovely right? I don't think ugly can be a choice here!

xo Jessica Rae


5 comments:

Heidiopia said...

She IS incredible and keeps getting better and better. Congrats on finishing your big project! Now celebrate that 25th bday...cheers! :)

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Beautiful rugs and pale blue's. Great you've finished your Asia project! Do you have an exciting new project coming up?

Design Elements said...

wonderful interiors!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

beauty, beauty, beautiful!!!

new follower indeed! ;)

Michelle said...

Great rug, I wish I could snap my fingers and have it land in my house! Thanks for your comments on my blog btw, so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget