Saturday, March 5, 2011

No. 041 *Special Art Print Preview SALE

Morning! So... so many things!! My Dad and step Momma are in town this weekend, and I am so excited! What to show them in La with so little time in a weekend? Lovely Lovely. So happy to have family in town.

Second....

I am realising a special preview of my prints for sale! Soon to be up in m Esty shop- These will be 9" x 12" prints-  (square ones are 10"x 10") signed and dated by yours truly. These are high quality art prints on archival quality paper-  $42.00 each plus $5.00 flat rate S/H. Prints are shipped flat including a certificate of authenticity.
Please contact me here for details and other sizes lovelyuglydesign@gmail.com








Third...

For those of you interested, I will also be hosting a GIVE AWAY in the next few weeks of my prints! "Follow" {LovelyUglyDesign} on blogger, bloglovin, etc- More details coming soon!!

Fourth and finally!!

A big THANK YOU!! TO Christine at Bijou and Boheme Seriously- one of my favorite blogs of all time- for giving me a mention today and thank you! Much love, xoxox

Jessica Rae

4 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

THANK YOU!!! I can't wait until you open your shop- your truly will be one of your first patrons- that second from the bottom beauty definitely has to find a place in my house;) Thank you so much again for the most beautiful award I've yet to see and for the lovely mention here today!! xoxo

things that sparkle said...

Cannot wait for you to open your shop, I will be right after Christine as one of your guests!

Pearl said...

I see nothig ugly. beautiful art!

I'm your newest follower.
come check me out at..
www.vintageprettypearl.blogspot.com


Pearl

cnicole photodesign said...

You're so talented!
I love the smoking picture. Actually, I love all of your art. So beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget