Monday, March 7, 2011

No. 042 It's a MAN'S World Baby (masculine design)

Happy Monday!! How's your week starting off? I had the best weekend with my dad and mom visiting- copious amounts of food, shopping, and showing them around my favorite hidden spots on the LA coast line. Miss them already!
Lately- I can't get enough of masculine/feminine design mix. Something about it seems so broken in and comfortable. The perfect balance of masculine lines, colors, with softer curves and shapes--- ah! See below- Vincent Darre at Home via The Selby. xoxo




4 comments:

things that sparkle said...

I love the look of masculine rooms, but I really gravitate towards feminine spaces in my own home

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

I love the look of these interior shots. Layers of interest, masculine with an intellectual touch. Love them!

-xx Noe

millie said...

oh yes...feminine/masculine mix is my favorite too. enough said :)

TamStyles said...

love the images on your blog..very unique...but i also wanted to stop by and thank you for the comment you left on my BLOGGING NOW post. I appreciate your words...tam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget