Thursday, March 10, 2011

No. 044 *Bohemian Spirit

Bohemian spirit kind of day. I'd like to spend it painting, eating organic greens, photographing, window shopping all those vintage treasures in in little Ethiopia.....


Instead, happily pulling for a menswear inspired lounge area in one of my villa projects. Perhaps with a bohemian twist. I'll keep you posted.
Yes, I will be wearing a fabulous long green skirt. Heavy on the vintage jewelery. Always. And fresh greens. See it's almost perfect.



xoxoxox, Jessica Rae

ps- these images are originally from TFS, dustjacketattic, I have altered the color/saturation, etc as always.... happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

O Gisele looks outstanding as always. Love the long skirt <3 Your daydreaming sounds so good. But working on that lounge area too;) Good luck!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I need a long skirt like that- so pretty! Have a great day lovely. xo

cnicole photodesign said...

Love that this style is coming back.

And the editing is nice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget