Tuesday, March 29, 2011

No. 048* I dream Hermes...

Ahhh. It has been tricky to blog lately and I'm dying because I miss you all! My trusty little laptop is... errr... down with a sickness right now. Who sits around writing these Internet bugs? Well, in springtime cheer I'm dreaming of Hermes, of a new Macbook (I've been craving one for quite some time... I'm saving my pennies!), and this rug from ICE.

Computer Virus= Ugly. These? Ohhh so lovely.

Hope you're having great start to the week!!

xoxoxox
Jessica Rae





3 comments:

things that sparkle said...

Gorgeous images! Hope you're comp feels better soon :)

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Hi there,

thanks for popping by today to say hello -- time flies ;)
Hope all is well with you, cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com

Villa Bisono said...

Awww, hope you can get a new one fast. I just love Hermes, everything about that brand is timeless! Thanks for stopping by and gosh, your friends are so lucky to be working for her!

I absolutely love Kelly W.

xoxo from NYC

Maurenice
www.villa-bisono.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget