Thursday, March 31, 2011

No. 049 *Solve Sundsbo Photography (So Lovely)

Don't you just love that fashion, design, interiors, art, all seem related these days? I find editorial shoots to be so inspiring- yes. Even when it's 5:26 in the morning (I know... get your coffee ready!). Have you guys seen Solve Sundsbo's work? It's totally gorgeous, and so inspiring. Talk about color combinations and draping to die for. I feel like I'm in love.

What to you guys get design inspiration from?

xo Jessica Rae







3 comments:

cailen ascher said...

i love the movement in these pictures. so lovely : )

Christina - Summer Year Round said...

Love the pictures. I get my inspiration from magazines and blogs mostly. Plus living in NYC is a huge plus; I get inspiration on the street everyday. Love your blog, can't wait to read it on a daily basis!

Christina
ps - check out the giveaway on my blog for a
Cory Renee Clutch!!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

wow!! Loving these! I can see where you can get total inspiration from these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget