Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Np. 043 *Please Be Kind...

Dear Los Angeles... (And dear YOUR city too...),
A little morning inspiration to be kind today. Live with a smile. Life is too short to be angry or mean. Okay, I sound like I woke up with a mouthful of Candy, but I was thinking about how everyone always comments on how happy I am at work. I am NOT always happy at work, BUT I do try to always smile, always meet challenges and tasks eagerly, always be grateful for what I have. Because I have been through dark and sad and hard places in life (and we all have). I am simply content with the here and now that is far more pleasant than the past. I love this quote because it reminds me that we don't know what others might be dealing with. Of course we wish the world would be kinder to us, but the one thing we can do is make sure we are to others. I don't know. That's just where my head was this morning.

Too cheesy for your Wednesday? Take it with a grain of salt.
I was inspired by my friend/fellow blogger Jami over at I m a g i n e today.... (who has a lovely blog by the way, do stop by and see her)

xo Jessica Rae

1 comment:

designapothecary said...

you are the cutest.
What a positive start of the day!

xo,
Katya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet