Thursday, April 7, 2011

No. 052 Spiders and Farm Animals- Lovely or UGLY?

I am so lucky to work in a design office where I am constantly surrounded by incredible design. Yesterday, I fell completely head over heels for this Moooi spider inspired chandelier, as well as a few other animal inspired items. There is something so endearing about this awkward light fixture… it’s got personality. Like it or not I think it's pretty creative. What do you think… Would you want to see this somewhere... or should spiders and farm animals be kept out of the house, real or man-made???


Time to sound off on Lovely or Ugly!

xoxo Jessica Rae











Xoxo Jessica Rae

3 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I love love ugly pretty- my favourite of the Moooi line at the moment is those gorgeous chairs with the cross back/floral motif- adore adore them. The octopus chandelier is similar and I think I prefer it just smidge but either way, definite thumbs up from me.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

LOVELY!! And I can see it in an office space or studio, for sure!!

Anya adores said...

LOVE the animals to the max - not keen on the spider (spiders in general really)
Have a FAB weekend
A xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget