Friday, April 8, 2011

No. 053 A VERY Special Announcement!

Happy weekend! Any special plans? I have been quite under the weather so it will just be resting for me and catching up with friends.

For today, just a simple post with a very special announcement! Thanks so each of you, who have been so so very supportive of my blog and my art over the past few months, it's meant the world to me. For those of you that have been asking and waiting so patiently, my first set up prints is ready! Absolutely gorgeous and vivid archivals of some of our favorite pieces, and many more to come:










I am so excited to have my very own shop on Etsy! I will be updating it regulary with new art, illustrations, etc. I would ADORE your feedback, insights, thoughts, questions... !
xoxo Lovelies...

Jessica Rae

7 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

You're so uber talented!! I know I've already said that, but it's true!! You should be in galleries!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

You're so uber talented!! I know I've already said that, but it's true!! You should be in galleries!

Heidiopia said...

Congratulations, Jessica!! Wishing you much success ~ headed over to check it out now!
Heidi @ Show Some Decor

things that sparkle said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous! So happy you've been opened up a shop

Dustjacket Attic said...

Congratulations on the new shop at Etsy, great work. Love the one you use as your profile.

Thanks so much for your lovely comment at mine, appreciate that :)

Hope you will be feeling better soon, xxx DJ

Karen said...

Congrats on your new etsy shop!! You are a super talented artist and I am sure your shop will be a big success!!

XOX,
Karen

www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

Sara.Eshak said...

these are amazing !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget