Friday, April 15, 2011

No. 057 Friday Love & LAVender

I am straight up... Giddy that it's Friday. Ahhh Fridays are for longer runs , unnecessary crafts, oversized t's and wedge sandals. Not that I don't love my job as a designer during the week. Because I do! This week was a busy one filled with lovely dinners with friends, rare lunches out with my favorite co-designers, and all the usual deadlines and such. One thing that was exciting- I was invited by my Principle to fly out to the National Kitchen and Bath show in Los Vegas in April!! Yay for trips and designer shows, I felt so special to be asked! I will have to pick up some goodies for you.

I have so many projects I want to start this weekend... so I am excited to get painting- oh how I've missed it! I am dead in love with lavender right now ( this is how I know I've been changed by hospitality design! Lord- I just said I love LAVENDER....). These beauties below- A few long time and untrackable favorites. Also fashion seen in Harper's  (Upton Photoshoot) and Elle Decor (Interior Shots) and this blazer seen at the lovely THE DECORISTA.





Lovely Paolo Roversi Again...


Me playing with art inspiration/photoshop iterations below...


I want this. Absolutely want this.


Seriously, seriously, more lavender later today. I have a full file of these babies I will post a bit later so be sure to check in.

xo lovelies, Jessica Rae

ps. See. I'm running out of room for art. More LAV to come!







Even more Lavender love as promised...











4 comments:

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I'm a lover of lavender, as well so I can totally relate!! Bring on some more lavender beauties!!

Marcela Gmd said...

Hola, me encanta el arte!! Tu blog es fantástico...Pásate a visitarme y si te gusta, nos seguimos. Besos, desde España, Marcela.

iluvteaching said...

My favorite color is purple and I love the smell of lavender. Anytime I have a guest over, I light up my lavender candles.

millie said...

what else to say but - gorgeous photos...very inspirational!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget