Sunday, April 17, 2011

No. 059 New Art and a THANK YOU

Hello Sunday!
Ah, I've inspiring weekend guys. I love LA weekends... beach, healthy and amazing food. Extra time for friends and hey, maybe a little crafting and the things that make us... us.  How about you lovlies? I'm so excited to have finished my latest painting- actually a self portrait (or from a photo of myself...) that has been on hold for quite a while actually. Finally finished. Thanks to weekend blog browsing and finding some beyond perfect inspiration to complete it. Sometimes ideas just blink into my mind when I see what others are being inspired by.




My XO's to some of my most inspiring regular crawls, and a few newbies to my list too!
An always favorite (Her home, style, inspirational photos are fantastic, her kitchen lighting inspiration did it for me this week!): Bijou and Boheme
Editorials and Campaign photography that always kills me... Dust Jacket Attic
Beautiful feather earrings over here with Nina Says Hello
 Also some lovely wallcoverings ( and a fabulous home btw...) seen at Design Junkies 

Isn't it crazy how blog and internet browing can inspire you? What got YOU moving this week?
I'd love to hear as always.

xoxo Jessica Rae

3 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

You are the sweetest- thank you so much for the lovely mention!!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend lovely. xoxo

Nina said...

awwwww thank you for the mention!! a million Xo's to youu. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Design Junkie said...

So nice to hear from you and happy to hear you had a swell weekend! Thanks for the shout out. As always, love your work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget