Thursday, April 21, 2011

No. 061 My Design Life; Desinger/artistry

I was recently asked by a ***Major Blogger to paint her icon/image for her blog! I'm so excited to tell you more about this commissioned piece once she is ready to release it. Waiting on pins and needles. I've been a busy bee when it comes to art and design lately... I'm working on two villa/lux residence projects in China right now at my design job, which I am loving.

Later I will be drooling over my favorite restaurant design firm Avroko. This am?

I've added a personal favorite print to my Esty. Titled Deliverance and featuring this quote from Chuck Palahniuk

"Deliver me from Swedish furniture
Deliver me from clever art

May I never be Content

May I never be complete

May I never be Perfect."


Also The End of the Earth...


With recent sales in Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Colorado... Many thanks to my wonderful supporters and appreciators of my work. I couldn't do it without you.

xo Jessica Rae

3 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh how fabulous- congrats Jessica!!! Very, very deserved!! xo

Lauren Brannon said...

Congrats again!! I keep checking her page I cant wait to see it. Love the new art too! Enjoy your specs..See you soon :)

The Cat Hag said...

Your artwork is amazing. ♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget