Monday, April 25, 2011

No. 063 Avroko- Restaurant Eye Candy!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend. Monday has me in the mood to share a long time personal favorite in restaurant design. I've had a long term obsession with the work done over at Avroko. Kings of the restaurant design world, this little firm is so incredible! I am always so impressed with their moody industrial designs, heavily saturated by uniquely portrayed themes. Right down to the details of packaging, signage, labeling... I could go on. Please enjoy and do take a look over at their work!! The spaces they create are the epitome of what I love about design that lies on the edges of Lovely and Ugly. Gritty and fantastic. In fact... they have a book called 'Best Ugly' ( Ironic No??? )

Please enjoy....
xoxoxox
Jessica Rae












2 comments:

lark + linen said...

love it! I'm putting it on my list of places to visit

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

So much pretty- I love the long tufted baquet!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget