Monday, May 2, 2011

No. 066 Oh! Spring Assult! And Lara Jade Photography

I love springtime. Is there anything better?  The earth is alive. For those of you who braved the cold dead winter... spring is here with a welcomed assult. Color so bold you can taste it. It's got me intoxicated with inspiration and feeling so truely greatful to live in my beautiful coastal home. These spring images from Lara Jade have got me going.... what a gasp of peace and fresh air.




....in Los Angeles.
I love the sunshine.
I love the assult of green. Of Flowers.
The mountains, the sands the ocean.
I hope your spring is blooming just as great.


2 comments:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

That first photo is one of my recent favourites- just stunning. Your LA shots are also just lovely.

Sarah said...

Lovely photographs, thank you for sharing.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget