Tuesday, May 10, 2011

No. 071 Oh You're a Visual Powerhouse

 Isn't that what we love about design??? The visual experience. Extravagance when words aren't enough. Everything we see and do, is such a powerhouse of expression. Lofty right? But true- It's your clothing, your home, your art, the images you save and blog about! The things you love- they all say something about where you are at that time. I found these browsing around my computer the other day. Some digital art I had created a few months back-- Can you tell what was on my mind?? Unpainted paintings actually. It still touched me...so I thought why not share it?? These I had created with layers upon layers of cut up images and shapes (some originals I posted below...)

xo my visual powerhouses...
jr




 

4 comments:

Kalina said...

beautiful photos!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Stunning!!! The third one took my breathe away- literally. You are such a talent.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Love these!! So mystical! I'm with you on your thoughts on the visual experience! Words just can't do justice to a design, painting or work of art!

Macarena - Chic et Posh said...

Nice pics but... I prefer YOUR paintings! They are fabulous, still can't believe them after looking at your Etsy shop. Congrats! XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget