Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No. 073 Kyle Bunting Goes Mouth Watering

Kyle Bunting has my mouth watering today. These rooms are showcasing his designs perfectly... and are a much needed reprieve from my huge deadline for China project (a high end complex of mansions basically...Oi!)  that is approaching like a freight train. These spaces are so good I want to go and hide out in one. Count to ten. Have a glass of wine. Maybe do some Yoga. Return to the design boards. I especially love the one of featuring the mouth art piece. Ahh. I already feel better. Drink up if you need a calm down this Tuesday...
xoxo Jessica Rae





3 comments:

La Boheme said...

Hi Jessica, how exciting about your big project! You can do it! Count to ten, have a glass of wine....have another one...and design! big hugs to you and good luck! xoxo

Design Junkie said...

Kyle Bunting never stops! I love everything he does.

Best of luck to you on your big project. I'm sure you'll rise to the occasion of your deadline!

Daydreaminginthecity said...

Thanks for introducing me to Kyle Bunting's work Jessica. I didn't know him and now after your post I just love his style.
Best of luck in your project, but from what I usually read and see in tour blog, I'm sure you'll be successful and won't need any luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget