Monday, May 9, 2011

No. 70 Weekend Wrap Up


Ahhh, Monday....Here I am coming off a full few days, the type that leaves you feeling like you need a weekend from your weekend. A couple glimpses of mine in Los Angeles...


Friday night we visited Los Angeles Farmers Market- A new one for me, it's kind of amazing! So many restaurants, fresh food, meeting new friends and hanging out with old ones.

That's me on the left and sweet friend Danielle- Saturday night in spent in Santa Monica- quite the group of amazing friends..

My painting was the highlight of much weekend conversation...

Local Coast

Mother's day away from my mom who lives in San Fran.
She was quite the pretty bird!

1 comment:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

First off, you're stunning!Secondly, my print just arrived this morning and it's beyond GORGEOUS! Thank you, thank you- you're as sweet as you are talented! Can't wait to get it framed so I can share on the blog:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget