Thursday, June 2, 2011

No. 077 Holy Lighting (Holly Hunt) Midweek Obsession

I've been swamped in specs the last few weeks and just had to share a couple of my favs. Lets start with the fact totally in love with the Alison Berger collection from Holly Hunt. So beautiful- seriously this collection is deadly! Full of handblown glass and general inspiration. I love seeing this catalogue full of sketches of the product before it was created.  Lovely!
Hope you're having a happy Wednesday!
xo










2 comments:

Light Fixtures said...

I really love all of the sketches and simplistic design of these lights. And handblown glass? Such amazing work of art!

Cheers!
Catherine
http://blog.arcadianlighting.com

Mary Kapsi said...

Wow gorgeous lights! I totally love that simple shape they have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget