Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'M BACKKKK!


Oh, okay. I've practically dropped of the face of blog world... This is getting ridiculous! No excuses right? Bloggers really, are a fantastic crowd with the dedication gene of Olympian athletes, the Marathon runners, the people who can actually complete the "Lemon aide Diet" and "Master Cleanse" (Me?..Absolutely not!)

I've missed you all and thank you for the comments, emails, follow ups! In brief~~ my disappearance from blog world is mainly in part to my dead home computer, and I have been absolutely bogged lately working on several commissioned paintings (huzzah!) as well as being put on the design team of a hotel in downtown Los Angeles (huzzah again!). I plan a hasty full return as soon as I am able to spring for a new Macbook Pro ( Dear Apple. Even Nordstroms offers semi-annual sales ). 

In the meantime- I have been quite busy as noted, working on a new image for none other than The Decorista! - Madly popular New York Blogger, designer, and style/decor icon. See also here on her facebook !



Newly completed a large portrait commission (36" x 36") for Los Angeles Designer and Creative Entrepreneur, and dear friend, Suz Born



Pop over to my Art Page and check out a few new pieces of my own- prints and paintings available in my Etsy Shop!!

I've missed you all dearly. We're back in business.

xoxo Jessica Rae

6 comments:

Fabiana said...

I love the Decorista project! Turned out fab!

ciao from Newport Beach

Heidiopia said...

Welcome back! Glad you're keeping busy. :))

Things That Sparkle said...

welcome back!!! your new work is beautious!

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh I'm so glad you're back- I've been missing you!!! I can't wait to check out your new pretties:) xo

Lauren Brannon said...

yay!!! Youre back.. Good because ill need your help. :) So proud of your new stuff and the invite im going to get on the grand opening party for the hotel..

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVED the painted Decorista!! SOO GOOD!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet