Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No. 081 Black and White Art

Lately, I'm just loving the simplicity of dramatic black and white art. It goes perfectly in any space, any room, any color scheme- you can't go wrong! Speaking of- this is my latest commission piece for my client Erica- an amazing woman who lives Sacramento. Who says you need color for drama....

22" x 30"
Custom Commission Art
Painting Inspired by Richard Avedon Photo of Sophia Loren, 1970



36" x 36" Acrylic on Cavcas


New inspiration... who wants a beach photo session and a painting? I'm loving this picture. Let me know if you know the source.

xoxo
Jessica Rae

4 comments:

cnicole photodesign said...

Your drawings/paintings are incredible.

Celyne Glam said...

wow great pic:) follow my blog,'im just following u :***

www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

Lea DanaƩ said...

wooow , i love the first picture :)
wanna follow each other?
love,
lealeistner.blogspot.com

The PvdH Journal said...

I love your work!

A fellow artist,

PvdH
www.ThePvdHJournal.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet