Friday, August 12, 2011

A LOVELY MENTION

While I'm posting, lets have a little love for an ABSOLUTELY amazing Los Angeles Designer- Kelly Sutton. Winner of the prestigious Boutique 18 award at this years Hospitality Design Awards, and all around artistic genius. I wanted to point you to her fabulous blog of DIY design solutions, art, photography, and life as a designer. This woman has been an inspiration to me since my move to Los Angeles a year ago, a mentor, and a phenomenal designer to boot. Be sure to check out her blog YOUNG BROKE AND DECORATING.

In a completely awesome chain of events- she just asked to do a feature on MY art! I as so honored! Be sure to check it out here: Jessica Rae Sommer on YBD

Cheers to the weekend lovelies....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget