Friday, April 27, 2012

DESIGNERS LIFE via Instagrams

Yay... so... its the weekend! 

I don't mean to be one of those instagram obsessed people but... Get REAL. We all know we love it, and I can't help but share some of my gems from the week. It's been raining like crazy here in Brentwood so the weather has been gloomy and all the flowers are falling off the trees. I'm telling you it looks like its raining flowers, and I kind of love that. Heaps of them on all the streets and cars and it's the prettiest thing I've seen in a long time. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little world around me even when I can't be a part of it during the work day. Isn't it nice to keep that roll of photos on your phone to remind you of the outside world when your stuck at your computer, yeah? 

Here were some of my favorite sites. A somewhat typical week at the design firm, working on some dining spaces and a library. Keeping myself inspired with all those lux fabrics and textures. Yum. Holly hunt. Black and Grey. 

Gloomy ocean day under the Santa Monica Pier ...






Flowers on the streets and cars...



Loved this from We Bought A Zoo...Wouldn't it be nice if everyone lived by this theory.

My mac and I, were hard at work this week- between actual work and Pinterest its been hard to keep track!
Always, design... This time, some dining spaces and a Library. I'm loving the use of pattern and texture right now. 



THIS fabric is from the always brilliant Holly Hunt and I am totally in love. I love the tribal feel to it... Need this... like... now.

 That about wraps it, off to finish off my work week then PLAY. How about your week? Send me all the good stuff...xoxo.  










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget