Thursday, April 5, 2012

Embracing Pink. And a Charlotte Free Illustration

Morning lovies. Just a quick illustration of Charlotte Free. Somethings in the water lately because I am starting to like rose hued everything. Ehhhmmm. Rose. Meaning pink. Which usually makes me gag but lets be quite honest Charlotte is looking so fabulous here I want to go dye my hair pink. Can you imagine me walking into my design firm with a head of pink hair?! Yeah. They would all stop drop and roll. For now I better save my lusting for my art. For now... an illustration for you to enjoy. Happy Thursday, the weekend is pacifically here so lets start the party early. xo Jessica Rae




















































1 comment:

christine {bijouandboheme} said...

LOVE your illustration and I had the same mid-life pink hair crisis- If I was 20, I'd SO have pink hair right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget