Monday, April 9, 2012

MY DESIGNERS DESK *Spa Design

Busy on another big project today! This time for a spa design- and I'm so in love with all the textures and hues- blue icy, clean, and pristine. Mirror, warm silver leafing, and iridescent wall covering will add sparkle and shimmer, while dark warm gray veined stone will ground the space. Just a few instagramed pics from my desktop, including a sneak of the rendering for our client that's in progress.
































It's not all interior design over here, there is allot going on with the art front too! Finally sharing, a MR for my Miss. You all have loved my main girl 'Fluxing' and finally you can meet what people have been calling her Counterpart. Right now these massive babies are hanging over my mid century mod sofa in my living room. Quite the statement! Hope you enjoy...













Please don't mind my nosey black cat who pretty much demands to be the center of attention no matter what. Hope you enjoy the sneak peek- Love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

Sister Couture said...

heyy love your blog! i definately followed! keep up the amazing work & do you hink you could possibly follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours! xo

Adele said...

This project looks so interesting!
Would love you to stop by my blog & check out my latest outfit post...if you love please follow & I'll follow you back xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

Clara Turbay said...

lovely ideas and style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget