Sunday, May 20, 2012

Art at Home ( INSTALL SHOTS)


One of my absolute favorite things about being an artist and designer is having the opportunity to see my art installed in the homes of my admirers. Can a girl get any luckier than to know that she brought a more beauty to someone else's life? Such a sense of joy and pride to see a little piece of me prettying up a room I've never been in. I love getting to know my clients, they become my friends, my inspiration, and people I love and admire- some without ever meeting them in person. 

This week a got an email from wonderfully talented interior enthusiast and blogger Sarah, from Like-Honestly who has two of my prints in her home. First off- she starts by saying her home isn't done yet, and it is already so amazingly gorg I am waiting on pins and needles to see the final reveal. ( Those Milo B chairs? Love. ) So I'm taking a second to brag on her and show some of my beauties in action.
xoxo!












3 comments:

Amberly said...

What else does she need to do??? Her home looks so stylish as is!

I love the piece of your work on the wall - my eye definitely went there first.

Hope you had a good weekend!

amberly
ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Aww, you're so sweet! Your portrait seriously makes any room. We had the hardest time deciding where to put it because it literally looks so good everywhere!
xo,
S

bazaarofserendipity said...

Stunning! I'm so excited I won a beautiful print! I'll send pics also ;-)

Ginakates@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget