Friday, May 18, 2012

Design Your Own Business Cards DIY ( MOO )

Ooooo! I got my new biz cards in from from Moo and I have to say, they are great. I know allot of us in who work freelance gigs need cards that are professional, customizable, and super high quality. So when I was looking for some new cards to show off my work, I checked out MOO after my one of my best design friends Kelly Sutton gave me the heads up. Thanks Kelly, she was right. MOO lets you design your own cards if you are feeling savvy using a little upload tool. I designed my own in photoshop, and took advantage of the option to choose multiple back images so I could show of my artwork like a mini gallery- totally brilliant! But don't worry, if you aren't up to the time consuming challenge of designing your own cards, Moo has a bunch of easy ideas and tools for customizing your cards with millions (or something close!) of options to choose from. Anyhow, the cards turned out beautiful, fast, and not to mention- affordable! So I had to pass along the goodness. MOO loved my cards as well, and posted the design to their Tumblr! Thanks MOO!

If you guys have any questions, just ask! Here is a little glimpse of my cards below...







1 comment:

Waseem said...

What different option you have for designing Professional Business cards?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget