Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shake the Dust- Friday Inspiration





Happy Friday lovelies. Here, the most wonderful reminder to shake the dust, and taking a little breather from all the design deadline madness. Stepping out of ourselves and tossing things up. Anis Mogjani says its best. Very worth a watch.








































"Make sure that by the time fisherman returns you are gone.

Because just like the days, I burn both ends and every time I write, every time I open my eyes I am cutting out a part of myself to give to you.

So shake the dust and take me with you when you do for none of this has never been for me.

All that pushes and pulls, pushes and pulls for you.

So grab this world by its clothespins and shake it out again and again and jump on top and take it for a spin and when you hop off shake it again for this is yours."




2 comments:

Tamara said...

sign me up for the give away, you my dear are so talented!

theM.A.D.creationist said...

wow!

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Giuseppe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget