Saturday, August 11, 2012

LATE AFTERNOON Liz Cherkasova: Fashion Blogger Portrait

Todays little feature is of one of my favorite fashion bloggers from Los Angeles- the darling Liz
Cherkasova from Late Afternoon. This fashion darling is one of my heroes. She's completely stunning, and has a killer sense of style. Whats more? She wears allot of cloths and accessories that we can actually afford! I've been wanting to feature our girl Liz in a fashion illustration and when I saw this post of her I knew this one was the one. Here she's sporting totally chic and affordable fashion including a sweater from Threadsence , neckless from Urban Outfitters , and this amazing cuff from my latest jewelry designer obsession, Vanessa Mooney- You're going to pass out when you see her pieces. 

Separate post on her later... because I could go on. 

For now, enjoy the fabulous Liz from Late Afternoon, in this gorgeous fashion illustration. I hope I've captured that breathless beauty and ethereal essence that is mixed so well with her to die for style. I think it's so important that we feel gorgeous in our own skin, and when we do- to celebrate that. That's why so much of my art is centered around portraits, and often around women who are strong and beautiful- they can be such an inspiration to put in a little extra effort to making yourself feel you. You gotta love yourself. Right? Love to hear what you think! 

Do you have any favorite fashion inspiration, jewelry designer, etc you want me to feature? 

YOU can let me know who's next!

xx jrs












3 comments:

ellen. said...

Your drawings are awesome! Love your blog!

www.lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com

Fashion Rings said...

WOw... love these pics.. especially their jewellery!
Thank you for sharing these pics.... i've pinned few of them to my boards

Sue Marrazzo said...

Great LOOKS!

LOVE YOUR WORK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UpTweet